Thursday, July 07, 2005

I Want to be a Fireman

I have always wanted to be a fireman. I love fires! I love practical jobs – jobs that you can be proud of, jobs that are necessary to mankind.

But most of all I love firemen.

Yeah baby, that uniform makes me weak at the knees. I start talking like a blithering idiot.

I have only enjoyed evacuating our building three times to the tune of ringing fire alarms at ungodly hours of the morning because the pay off is the big truck with the spunks in the baggy clothes. Axe wielding heroes. Manly sex machines who’ve come to potentially sweep me off my feet and carry me down flights of stairs then lay me down and make sweet…never mind.

There’s always a spunk in every station, at every emergency or even false alarm. (I swear it wasn’t me who set the alarms off! I was asleep!) Saw some at the station on Victoria St last night and had to look away coyly…then go change my knickers. They can be outdone by no-one. Except Gael.

The only Spanish I remember from my time in Spain is “Me incantan los bomberos”. Excuse me Spaniards if that is not precise but it translates as “I love firemen”. You gotta learn the essentials when you arrive in a new country.

Favourite thing today: well, that's a bit obvious really, isn't it?

3 Comments:

Blogger la nadine said...

what women want: firemen.

tambien me encanta los bomberos. quiero hacer el sexo con ellos todo el dia. TODO EL FUCKING DIA.

*drools*

4:07 PM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger elaine said...

and then you can slide down the fireman's pole.

sorry, couldn't resist.

4:20 PM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

I'm surprised that you 2 even commented on my lazy-bitch blog. Ta.

Way impressed with your Spanish nads. Thanks for correcting.

1:45 PM, July 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home