Monday, June 27, 2005

Maybe I'd be Happier in Asia

Remedy for a boring Hong Konganese film (2046 - oh, I had such high hopes! Yes, I walked out) = good Chinese food.

Dumplings from the Dumpling House and, well I couldn't get Tsing Tao at my local so I settled for a Singha. Racist, I know, but it made me happy.

I am developing a complex because my boyfriend doesn't laugh at my blogs, he only laughs at his friends'. They get "ha ha ha ha ha" and the snorty breath-out-the-nose laughs and evoke such reactions as "brilliant" whereas I get the silent treatment. You know when you've just seen your friend suck arse on stage or in a suck arse film and you just say nothing to avoid lying or saying something down right crippling? Yeah, well I get that.

Am I insecure? Maybe

Definitely sensitive.

Anyway, stuff it, I'm not going to stoop to superficial boy humour. Must stay true to self. Must...keep...writi-

Bugger it, I'm going all silent for a while. I'm going to sit in the corner and sulk. No I'm not, I'm going to drift around the park all Japanese and floaty and ethereal, staring at the sky silently, whispering things and blowing dandelion fairies from my fingers.

I may not be back.

X

8 Comments:

Blogger roguemaze said...

Don't go. It would be fucked. I need you just to balance me out. So I can be a male pig.

Hi boyfriend.

7:02 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger la nadine said...

if you leave me, can i come too?

1:02 AM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

Yes nads.

It seems I only have two friends in this world.

*puts head back in oven*

6:34 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

thanks dxxxx.

*wipes tear from eye.*

*pulls lasagne out*

11:21 AM, June 29, 2005  
Blogger roguemaze said...

More bloggs lady More bloggs.

7:00 PM, June 29, 2005  
Blogger la nadine said...

i keep hitting 'refresh' on your homepage just in case you have posted something new since the last time i checked.

you gotta gimme something here.

i'm lost without your words.

I NEED A HIT MAN, JUST ONE HIT!

11:37 PM, June 29, 2005  
Blogger roguemaze said...

FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST PUT A NUDE PICTURE OF YOURSELF FOR A POST OR SOMETHING!!! ANYTHING!!! ANYTHING!!! PLEASE LADY!!!! DON'T GO!!!

2:28 PM, June 30, 2005  
Blogger roguemaze said...

werd cottonfool

2:29 PM, June 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home