Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Big Disaster

I want to pour acid on every single one of those cunts on Big Brother and watch them writhe around in agony.

Then set them alight. Love a good fire.

Yes, every single one of them. Even Tim.

I was going to waste a long winded blog on them but why bother?

I'm going to the Blue Mountains for a few days so I'll leave you with that and come back from the fresh air and REALITY, refreshed and with a little perspective.

See ya guys. Don't do anything I wouldn't do (you've got heaps of scope now that I have so many habits).

x

3 Comments:

Blogger la nadine said...

Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

just to clarify, would you do karaoke? i'm supposed to go tonight, but if you wouldn't do it, i might have to cancel.

have a lovely time, beautiful girl.

11:28 AM, June 22, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

I'll do anything once.

Or twice. Sing your lungs out chica.

11:40 AM, June 22, 2005  
Blogger roguemaze said...

One word. SNOWTOWN.

2:59 PM, June 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home