Thursday, June 09, 2005

The View is Beautiful Out Here

We have talked about having sex on the balcony of our apartment ever since we got here but haven't done it yet. It will happen though. There are only about 700 windows in the surrounding high rise apartments, a shit load of boats on the harbour and a boat load of passers by on the street, so it's a little risky, yes. But risk is sexy. The cold is not. We got close one night...ah morning, just before sunrise. My boyfriend stripped down and challenged me to join him but I refused to expose my flesh to that cold, cold air. My body temperature had plummeted after the long hours of alcohol consumption and I was feeling like a pussy. But it will happen and I will be able to add it to my somewhat substantial list of public places where I have...

Why can't I get a decent coffee in this fucking town? Sydney that is. And why is it that when I complain about my second coffee after finally working up the guts to return the first my boyfriend tells me I remind him of his father and we don't talk for the next day and a half?

I have noticed that just because your mouth feels minty after eating half a pack of mint slices, it doesn't mean your teeth are clean.

3 Comments:

Blogger roguemaze said...

Sex sells. Stick with it.

2:17 AM, June 11, 2005  
Blogger roguemaze said...

Can't wait for the new blogg. There is good coffee at ecabar (Corner darlinghurst/liverpool). If they have the same barista.
More about sex in public places. Fantastic.

11:29 AM, June 11, 2005  
Blogger roguemaze said...

Never sass. Never. I'm all yours.
Just close your eyes for a sec.
Closed? Good.
I love you too Naked truth.
Ok sass. You can open them again.

6:35 PM, June 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home