Sunday, January 22, 2006

Last Weekend of my Holiday

The only way to cope with a weekend inside a fan forced oven is to eat frozen things all day, take a plunge in the teeming urban version of heaven (The Brunswick Baths) and drink Cerveza with lime whilst playing backgammon with a hottie.

The only way to cope with turning up to a "Dirty" thirtieth in a suit jacket and tie (sans top, avec saucy bra), high heels, seemed fish nets and raunchy knickers (you got it, no pants/skirt) and cum (moisturiser) dribbling out the corner of my mouth and down my chin and finding a roof top of mother fuckers, NONE OF WHOM ARE DRESSED UP, is to make like I am BETTER than Bridget Jones and just fucking act normal.

I was, needless to say, popular.

Favourite thing today: my spray bottle. Fill a spray bottle with water and squirt yourself and sheets periodically during the day/night. Especially good with a fan. Brilliant.

10 Comments:

Blogger la nadine said...

reading the description of your outfit, i think i just died a little.

twice.

x

9:28 AM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger Chai said...

Hang the humiliation. More importantly, any photos?

9:53 PM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger sublime-ation said...

Doesn't moisturiser taste icky?
You really went to the lengths on that one.
Props for your realism, babes. Oh and for being the only other blogger to use French words for emphasis.

4:09 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Darcy said...

Use your imagination chai. I am clearly too technically retarded for photos.

thanks nads.

What, pray tell, is props blimey?

7:21 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger sublime-ation said...

Blimey. I likey.
Although doesn't it mean Pommy?
muthafucka I'm givin you the massive shout outs, you know, props. 'Snaps' if you be a really beautiful gentleman.

8:30 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Darcy said...

Dont' think so. More kind of "cor" or "fuck me".

So props as in proper?

I likey that too.

9:03 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger sublime-ation said...

Na, sis. Props as in YouRock.

10:07 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Chai said...

Imagination not good. I need props (as in a crib). Re-creation perhaps? I can wait.
Limey is a brit. Blimey is an exclaimation. You girls. Your use of slang is *insert word which I fails me right now*.

11:19 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Chai said...

Good grief... All these typos (in my comment)... I cant be bothered correcting them.

11:40 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger Darcy said...

I meant "proper" as in "she's a right proper rooter that one" or "he's got a proper nice car" etc.

Go' i'?

10:28 PM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home