Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm in Shock

You know the dribbly, poohey audition I did yesterday? Well...

I got the fucking job!

Oh my god. I have been speechless.

Who won the If Awards damn it?!?!?!?! I only caught the end.

The Proposition? Best film? Are they on drugs? It was not a good film!!!!!!!!! Look Both Ways and Little Fish shat all over it. Who cares if Nick Cave wrote it? It was a shit script.

OK. Breathing now.

I gotta get outa this little bubble soon and get back in touch with what's going on out there.

People are starving to death in Niger.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chai said...

Congratulations on the role!

11:30 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

Thanks Chai.

6:23 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Roguemaze Central said...

good to see you briefly.


I fucking hate this word verification thing.

6:25 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

But it says rowoco. So cute. Say it, "rowoco".

6:40 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger elaine said...

and kspfe. That's fun to say too.

Congratulations. Obviously you didn't suck as hard as you thought you did.

11:42 AM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

How cool is word verification?

afenyfke. Sounds Icelandic.

*notes name as possibilty for daughter*

I am so dry on the blog front. Forgive me everyone. I promise to return with a sexy blog.

9:39 PM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

Thanks dudes. In sexy, I mean the broader, more darcy sense of the word ie/sexy avocado. Hot. Promise a return of my favourite thing today.

There is just seriously naught to share right now and too little creativity flowing through the old veins to even make shit up.

So until there is...

I'll just play with my ovifnp.

1:37 PM, November 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home