Monday, October 31, 2005

Love Blog Number 1

Smells like Summer out there!

Yummmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Was a bit angry with daylight saving yesterday morning when I had to not only set my alarm (very much against my religion on a Sunday!) but also get up an hour early to do "stuff", especially after a night at the pub. By the time evening had rolled around, I was nice and tipsy on rose ( as in rosAY - I have no fonts and therefore cannot accent it) and surrounded by spunky, intelligent, divine and very-much-missed-by-me-lately friends in my back yard and it was still light, I felt a lot better about it, indeed excited.

How good is this time of year?

The sweet smells of jasmine, lavender, garlic and beer; the pink clouds; the somnambulant, dog walking neighbours; the lack of clothes; the mozzies; the promise of festivals; the freckles; the basil, corn and tomatoes; the sex; the love; the asparagus; the smiles; the beer garden at The Retreat; the broken air con in the car; thongs; the pool; the beach; the smell of food on the breeze; ice cream; sun screen; my animals lying lazily in the sun, blissing out, panting; the possibilities; the long days; the bomb.

Love it!

Go forth and sweat my friends.

xx d

6 Comments:

Blogger Darcy said...

My hacky sack hasn't had a bash for ages.

5:53 PM, November 01, 2005  
Blogger Melba said...

THE ASPARAGUS!!!!!

yesssssssssss

9:41 PM, November 01, 2005  
Blogger Fluffy said...

I for one made more than my share of sweat yesterday, and my dog did his share of panting and lolling on the pavement.

Lovely to meet you! xxx Fluffy

8:50 AM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Roguemaze Central said...

Does sex come with it? Shit.

9:32 AM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger sublime-ation said...

Did I hear asparagus?
You better not be cutting it up.

10:46 AM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

Go asparagus, go!

Go sex, go!

Go Russel, go!*

*please note the Crowinator was not on my list.

6:38 PM, November 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home