Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I Love my Box

Why do they call the vagina a box? It’s not so boxy if you ask me. Isn’t it more like a velvety rabbit warren? That’s it. From now on I am calling my pussy Warren. There’s a whole other blog in here, can’t you feel it? My vagina is an endless source of entertainment.

Anyway, this blog is about the television. I love television almost more than anything right now. It’s my best friend.

Now, if you’ve been reading my blog for some time you might think I am completely contradicting myself here. So what? Times change. People evolve. And get lonely.

Granted, I only watch an hour or two a night, if that, but I am loving those precious minutes. I usually get sucked into whatever I switch on on the ABC or SBS, which is usually about some war but I love it!!! Have even been watching a bit of morning TV. Sesame Street (which is called something else now, which I dare not write as I find it sacreligious. How dare they?), Bambaloo and the Spanish news. Sex and Pop on Friday nights, The Sand Man’s Siberia whatever show on Sat night (I went out later OK?) just about anything on a Sunday night, especially if it’s English. I’ve even snuck a few cheeky glances at Gray’s Anatomy. It’s good to surprise yourself sometimes.

I miss Denton. I miss Six Feet Under even more. And my dignity and life...but only a little bit.

There’s supposed to be an awesome doco on whaling on Sunday night on ABC. Watch it. I will. With Warren.

Favourite thing today: Warren! On TV! Yey!

PS Sorry about way out of date-ness of this, Hope you caught the doco. It was awesome! x

4 Comments:

Blogger Melba said...

i miss six feet under too. i wonder if we will get it back. it was all going full-on with nate finding out who killed his wife.

i think a vulva is called a box because you put things in it. but also a rabbit warren has bunnies go down it, so that works too.

9:17 PM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger PiesFan90 said...

I don't think I wanna put my bunny inside Warren!!!

11:21 PM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

Your loss clokeeeey!

2:07 PM, October 20, 2005  
Blogger Melba said...

i don't think clokey read your post closely enough, darcy. he doesn't know what he has passed up! no, he did. he's just being funny.

what would we call the male apendage? clokey?

10:44 AM, October 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home