Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Me Incanta Gael

Oh Gael, I could watch you butter toast for six hours straight.

You ooze integrity. You heave masculinity. You sweat sex. You breathe Mexican. And you have the face of an angel, with those deep, sweet, honest eyes. Those eyes!

Have I told you lately how much I love you?

I have waited so long now for you to propose but it seems you are a little coy, so I will take it upon myself to ask.

Will you marry me?

Yes, I am taken, but I'm sure we could come to some sort of an agreement that involves sharing, Spanish lessons, tapas and muchos sex.

I can't wait much longer for you to roll your Rs on my cl- ahem, cling wrapped...gazpacho...that I made for you. Your favourite.

I finally got around to watching The Motorcycle Diaries and I don't care what anyone else says, I thought the film was stunning. And you completely arrested me.

You are an utter inspiration to me. You are my idol.

I have stolen some tools from work so I can build a shrine to you. Is that weird? If you think so, I won't do it. But you do deserve to be worshipped, if not deep fried, sugared and served con chocolat.

I just wanted to ask you one more thing Gael. If I were a leper, would you swim across the Amazon for me?

Eagerly awaiting your reply,

darce (Bernal)

xxx

6 Comments:

Blogger la nadine said...

damn, darcy. just when i thought our love could grow no stronger...YOU RUIN IT!

back off, bitch.

that boy is mine.

11:07 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

And have YOU asked him to marry you?

Just 'cause you speak Spanish.

11:37 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger la nadine said...

marry shmarry!

yo sólo quiero tocarlo. y para él tocarme.

gaélito y yo. tocando. para siempre.

are we gonna have to arm wrestle?

11:46 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

mud fight bitch! Get your 'kini on!

11:59 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Roguemaze Central said...

That film was one of the most boring, over-rated films in cinema history. Gael is a pretty boy fag wth no skill other than to flash his gay brown eyes.

COME ON!!!!

10:58 PM, August 13, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

Soooooo jealous.

11:46 PM, August 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home