Saturday, August 06, 2005

Top Ten Turn Ons/Turn Offs

I got tagged. Must say, I'm not sure I want to do this. So I'll sneak it in on a Saturday and see if anyone notices. How am I supposed to limit myself to 10? There are millions. Oh well, here goes:

Top Ten Turn Ons:

1. Intelligence

2. Nice eyes

3. Dancing

4. Good manners

5. Italians

6. Musicians

7. Brunettes

8. Flesh (especially a naked torso)

9. Other languages

9.25 Food

9.5 Brilliance ie/ someone who is really good at what they do

9.75 Stamina (in bed, in life)

10. A man who knows how to touch a woman


Top Ten Turn Offs:

1. Big egos

2. Pink Polo neck T-shirts with the collar turned up

3. Bad kissers

4. Racists

5. A man who can't/won't give good head jobs.

6. Insincerity

7. Big Brother Watchers

8. Social climbers

9. Small mindedness

9.5 Leerers

10. Liars

Would I be the world's worst party pooper if I didn't tag anyone? If I get an overwhelming "YES BITCH!" answer to that by Monday then I will. It's just that it feels a little like chain mail, which I detest.

Favourite thing today: my lunch. A definite turn on. You must try it! How's this for surprise yumminess? I call it Make What You Can From What You've Got: 1 piece of fresh Turkish bread sliced in twain and grilled, about 5 pods worth of fresh organic peas, blanched, lettuce from the garden, Sirena tuna in olive oil, the remains of the real egg mayonnaise, a scrape of olive paste, organic avocado. Combine in sandwich fashion and eat with glee. Lick lips. Smile.

12 Comments:

Blogger la nadine said...

your faourite thing today is my top turn on. i enjoy talking about food almost as much as talking about sex. combine the two, and i tend to explode.

don't tag anyone. it makes you edgy and non-commital.

5:44 PM, August 06, 2005  
Blogger mj said...

Killjoy. Just tag someone alrady: pass on the fun!

Glad I never bought one of those pink polo's, esp. one with some random print on it...

3:08 PM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger mj said...

...already...

3:13 PM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger Roguemaze Central said...

I forgot to put olive spread on my turn on list.

How you goin there darce?

9:59 AM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger elaine said...

can I have that without the avocado? I'll let you have mine...

12:15 PM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Melba said...

i think there needs to be a separate top ten list - all to do with food [ons and offs]

la nadine, you should start it

or perhaps the list thing is so over...

1:57 PM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger la nadine said...

i'm not really up with the tagging list thing, MG.

but if you were to write a list, i'd happily comment on it.

2:01 PM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

Oh yeah food baby. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elaine, avocado is heaven's gift to us. Get into it.

Decided I'm not gonna tag after all. Sorry dudes. But feel free to wax lyrical about what turns you on/food/whatever you want. Ill be there anyway.

10:35 PM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Melba said...

okay i'll start thinking about a food list.

love a list

9:31 AM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger mj said...

Ricotta Hotcakes and Honeycomb Butter coming soon Darcy...

I thought you were out-of-town for AIH? I was going to another gig: now I'm torn...

10:46 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

Ah ha ha. Was the other gig the fight in Sydney?

Good luck figuring out who I am.

*digs out false moustache*

11:50 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger mj said...

Maybe I'll sleaze onto every lady in the place, using food as my pickup line, until I find you.

That'll be the day.

I think I'll post instead.

10:33 PM, August 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home