Sunday, November 06, 2005

Blundstones and Bikinis - Love Blog Number 3

The above, plus hot pants, sunnies and gloves, was my attire for my gardening mission today. With a big shovel.

What a day! Gorgeous. I spent it ripping out the old, waist high vegie garden, putting in new manure, compost, pea straw and vegies.

YUMMY!!!!!!

I would have done it topless but I have a gaping gap in my side gate.

Got grimy and stinky and all scratched up from my lemon tree. An awesome day all round.

Finally decided that if any of my neighbours were nosy enough to come and peer through my side gate then they deserved to cop an eye load of boob and thus removed the bikini.

And now I have a third nipple.

Yes folks. It's not funny. I went to the bathroom to clean a cut in my dirt embedded fingernail and soon discovered, beneath the chicken poo and sweat, a massive bite on my left breast. I can't feel it but it is about 5 times the size of a fresh mozzie bite with a gaping red areola around it. It is, in fact, competing with my real nipple for attention...and winning.

Not pretty.

But who cares? I had the best day.

After cleaning up and showering I sat down to a nice cold bee- gin and tonic and planned what I will cook this Summer.

Divine.

So you are all invited around this January for some kind of feast involving tomatoes, corn, basil, parsley, rainbow chard, chilli, beetroot, mint, lettuce, lemon and lime.

Favourite thing today: Australia. Do we live in the best country or what? Fuck we're lucky. If it weren't for the politics and the odd racist or Spring Carnival going fashion disgrace, this country'd be Utopia.

PS This is blog no.2 today. If you want to find out what I was like earlier today, before I was in such a good mood, or what I thought of last night's venture to the theatre, read below blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Roguemaze Central said...

Do it lady. DO it for your country.

I fucking hate this word verification thing.

11:17 AM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger sublime-ation said...

realise I shouldn't have spent yesterday farting around at citylights and lazing around the Fitzroy Gardens.
I should have been putting my tomatoes in!

11:57 AM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Melba said...

i am impressed. also liked "gaping gap" - very visual

8:17 PM, November 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home