Thursday, December 08, 2005

Correction

George Michael.

GEORGE!

You'll know what I mean if you were offended/puzzled by the original mistake and otherwise there is little need to know.

I have no excuse. I have very vague moments and my brain struggles with names... always. It just generally struggles actually.

I have been swept up in the end of year Christmas insanity and have decided that I might call it a Summer break in blog world so until I have a rampant urge to say something, I will probably be mostly absent.

Love your work. Have a great weekend and go nuts this Christmas.

darce xxx

7 Comments:

Blogger sublime-ation said...

What? No!
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Isn't that what holidays are for? Doing fuck all like blogging?

Sorry I do tend to overreact sometimes.
Just a tad.

quietly noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*slaps self*

cool. I'm cool. I don't even care.

3:57 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Chai said...

What if George doesnt read your blog? And have a good break from blogging.

7:36 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Melba said...

have a good christmas darcy

by the way. how are the pets going? just in case you check in.

10:38 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger sublime-ation said...

If you ever come back, you've been tagged. Sorry.

2:41 PM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger Roguemaze Central said...

i fucking hate this word verification thing

7:25 PM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

sublimey, are you trying to give me reasons to stay away?

I will be absent for another few weeks yet, so don't hold your breath.

4:44 PM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger sublime-ation said...

You don't have to do it. It's not fun. Chai did another one.
Gee I'm good at selling the memememe.

1:20 PM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home