Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Am I Back?

... I Don't Know.

I just thought I'd test the waters.

I wrapped my dog poo in Leyton Hewit's face today and it gave me such pleasure. (I don't even care if I spelled his name incorrectly. Suck it Leyton!)

I am back... in Melbourne that is. Been blissing out in Lorne with blissful people (the ones in my house, not in town), blissful weather, blissful food, blissful views and fresh air and a dog that makes me laugh hourly. Been as blissed out as one can be with a bung neck... like a blissed out nanna. That's me. Ahhhh... Codeine. How I love thee. Bliss.

Before that it was worksville, hence the absence.

Christmas was ace, New Year's was acer - very grown up, until we broke into the Brunswick Baths. Did I say that out loud? It wasn't me!

Gettin' ready to start full time rehearsals so no promises on the blog front.

My new year's blogsolution is to blog when I want, about what I want, in the manner I want.

So what's new darce?

Well, it means that I don't care if you don't like irregular posts, I'm not going to drop in on anyone to let you know I'm around and I'm going to try to avoid writing crap for the sake of writing. So we'll see how it goes. I am periodically confused by what the hell I am doing in the blogosphere anyway so... I'm gonna cruise.

Happy New Year dudes. (I am aware that I may be talking to myself here.)

Favourite thing today: my tomatoes. They've gone sick.

3 Comments:

Blogger PiesFan90 said...

Your tomatoes need tomato dust (so says my dad).

11:22 PM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger Darcy said...

I meant sick in a good way clokeeeey. But thanks for the advice. I'll investigate. Is it organic? I have doubts.

11:47 AM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Darcy said...

SIK MAAAAAAAAAAYTE!!!!!!!

10:32 PM, January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home