Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Ouch! That's My - Oh Yeah, I Asked You To Do That Didn't I?

So, lying on a bench the other day, wearing a paper g-string (think small, linen, waist high Japanese cock pouch - VERY wrong) with my knees pulled up to my chest and a stranger attentively pouring hot, hard wax and prodding me around the labia majora, perinneum and such regions (that we don't usually love to mention when they're our own, especially in such a distastefully clinical and non sexual way), my glory spread to the heavens, feeling about as fucking exposed, vulnerable and ridiculous as one could POSSIBLY EVER FEEL, I decided, between gasps, 'what better way to distract said stranger from my anguish/hole(s) than to introduce the topic of film criticisms?'

And thus I launched into my take on Brokeback Mountain: "yeah, nah, yeah, good...? Yeah it was good. Didn't really blow me away though."

Fuck, conversation over. Thoughts of two hotties getting it on in the mountains surely can't distract her for that long. In fact she might get carried away and start crying over my giney or get aroused... Ummmmmmm... Shit!

So I quickly jumped in with "And I plan on seeing Walk the Line tonight."* That'll get her, I thought. Yup.

Oh jeeze. I ran out of things to say so just tried to control my breathing and not to cry with humiliation.

* I did in fact see it and it was AWESOME!!!!!!! Fucking brilliant. One Joaquin is worth ten Jake and Heaths. Both he and Reese Witherspoon are brilliant and the movie is amazing in every way.

This blog successfully includes the longest sentence I ever did write (yeah whatever Steve Martin), the most embarrassing truth about my self yet exposed and the weirdest format for film review ever. Go darce!

Favourite thing today: just to turn another corner (hell why not)... Switch Board for one of the hottest coffee experiences in town.

8 Comments:

Blogger la nadine said...

i agree wholeheartedly with your summation of the current "it" movies.

i'm going to see walk the line AGAIN today.

brokeback mountain, although great, just seemed to be missing some crucial element.

maybe if it was joaquin on the mountain with jake it would have pleased me more.

10:19 AM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger la nadine said...

oh and i find there are only three topics one can discuss while "assuming the position":

1) their own giney;

2) other people's gineys;

3) men.

10:20 AM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Darcy said...

So I wasn't too far off track with my convo topics?

If I were on the mountain with Joaquin it would have pleased me more.

*rings agent*

7:48 PM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Chai said...

There was a Fatboy slim filmclip where the footage were of women undergoing the "treatment". This reminded me of that clip. It was funny. I'll try and dig up the URL.

12:40 AM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger cybele malinowski said...

i found a paper g-string on my front porch yesterday, you didnt come over, ring the bell (which doesnt work), screamed in frustration at the medieval state of my doorbell, threw your panties at my door in rage and storm off did you?

2:30 PM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger Darcy said...

No cybele. I don't wear them on a day to day basis, only special occasions.

3:36 PM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger mindlessmunkey said...

TAG!

Hi Darcy. I'm sure you have no idea who I am, but I alkways enjoy your blog, so I am tagging you for the 'Meme Of Five'. If you've already done it, or are anti-meme, I promise not to be offended.

All the best,
mm

12:15 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Roguemaze Central said...

word verification

12:45 PM, March 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home