Friday, July 15, 2005

Taking a Wee Break

I am taking a break for a while because I am in boring land at the moment. Not Melbourne! Just my life.

I am hibernating for two reasons:

1. I am sick

2. I am swamped with coming home cleaning, paper work, bills, shopping, visits to the vet and other organising-my-life duties.

As I have no contact with the outside world and my own life is in no way creatively inspiring right now, I have decided to spare you the goings on in my head as they are dull x a million and not type worthy.

But I have been reminded of something this week - how much I hate returning to the land of responsibility.

Favourtite thing today: those yummy Arnotts chocolate chip cookies that come in a big box. Warning: very easy to eat far too many of them.

PS If you want to fluff my ego by reading all my old blogs and leaving tonnes of comments, that might reinvigorate me for a healthy return next week. But if you don't want to indulge my needy, selfish whim, I'd totally respect that too and probably thank you later.

4 Comments:

Blogger la nadine said...

whatevs. i never cared much for you anyway.

*hopes this new reverse psychology tactic works*

10:52 PM, July 17, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

Dudes, thank you for you undying commitment, especially as this tragic post was not comment worthy at all.

I will be back. Probably.

Back in reality land here I don't seem to have as much time to ponder the world and fondle the key board.

x

11:48 AM, July 18, 2005  
Blogger harry said...

You're probably suffering withdrawl symptoms from Sydney. This town gets under your skin I tell you and ...ooh! Worms!

6:11 PM, July 18, 2005  
Blogger Roguemaze Central said...

Love love me do. I'll always love you. I'll always be true so please... Love me do!

6:37 PM, July 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home