Thursday, July 21, 2005

Does Life Get Any Better Than This?

I GOT A TICKET TO BLOC PAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I didn't even have to suck cock!

Fuck me dead I am the happiest girl in the world!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, Oh my god, I can barely breathe...Hang on wait-

*goes and changes knickers*

Lordy, where do I start?

Thoughts that went through my head and feelings that passed through my loins tonight:

Fuck it's cold.

Fuck there are a lot of people here who are after a ticket. Why did they give Sydney a second gig when we sold out in an hour and we are THE MUSIC CAPITAL OF AUSTRALIA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey bitch, stop hassling everyone, we got here first. Have some decency and wait with us.

Oh my god, the bitch has a ticket! What's that? He has another one? She's pointing to me? "Yes!"

You are my favourite bitch ever!!!!!!!!! I love you bitch!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Oh look, a step!

*goes to step and commandeers it*

*doesn't move from that spot all night*

Who needs more than one drink anyway? Drinks are for chumps.

I wish my boyfriend was here.

Hum di dum di dum.

Oh, woo hoo! Cut Copy!!!!!!

Oh wow. They are so much better third time round. And so much more confident. I thought nothing would surpass the first gig, on a pill, with the arms of two hot boys around me at the Espy. The second gig kind of sucked but only because the sound at the fucking Prince of kiss-my-arse Wales sucks arse. But the sound here is AWESOME and they're better than ever!!!!!

Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!

Dan, you dance so much like my boyfriend. SO much!

But what's with those shoes? White Nikes? White? Nike?!?!?! Are you serious? Please don't dress yourself in future. OK, you're hot. Do what you want. I love you Dan!

"I LOVE YOU CUT COPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And Tim, yes I will come home with you. You are HOT! Oh no, my boy isn't here, can't do it.

I wish my boyfriend was here.

(Sorry babe, I know I said I wouldn't talk about you but I'm so happy I'm gonna do whatever I want tonight!)

I want to play the guitar!

I want to be in a band!

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ow, my neck.

I LOVE MELBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, I just came. And Bloc party haven't even come on yet.

*sits down*

*strips*

Why the hell did I wear all these clothes?

I'm so sick of tight black jeans cascading down to little slip on shoes or, in the boy's case, a pair of black Converse. Get a personality!!!!!

Mind you, here I am in my three year old knickerbockers looking like I just dismounted a horse. Or was just pulled out of a car crash. And my hair! I really should stop coming out in public with this hair. What was I thinking? I am so not picking up band members looking like this.

La la la...

Bored now.

Oh my god, Bloc Party!

Oh my god, how sexy is Kele?!?!?!?! Fucking hell!!!

And Gordy, you look strangely like Aaron Blabey only way sexier. Woah. Way sexy.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Man you are a tight band!

I love this song!

Ooh - I love this song!!

Oh oh oh - I love this song!!!!!!!

I LOVE BLOC PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe the spot I scored!

I can't believe how good they are!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how hot they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe my boyfriend isn't here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russell, you are the tiniest, cutest, nimblest, most amazing guitarist. Are you even over twelve?

Matt, you are not from this century. You look like Yoko and John's love child. You are incredible!!!!! Bang that drum! Bang it harder! Faster!!! Woah!!!!!!!!!

Gordy, you are the sexiest bass player alive!!!!!!!!!! Fuck me!

And Kele, could you be any hotter? Could you write better lyrics? Could you play better guitar? I don't think so. You are the SEXIEST MAN ON THIS EARTH!!!! The second sexiest. You are coming home with me and my boyfriend.

Oh damn!

I wish my boyfriend was here.

I WANT TO PLAY THE GUITAR!!!!!!!!! WHY CAN'T I PLAY THE GUITAR?

Oh my god, this is the best gig ever!!!!!!!! I am the happiest girl in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm going to die.

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thank god women can have multiple orgasms.

Oh Bloc Party, you made my year! Thank you so, so much. I love you.

4 Comments:

Blogger la nadine said...

i think that is - hands down - the best blog post i have ever read.

so jealous of you right now.

9:20 AM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Roguemaze Central said...

Who the fuck are Bloc Party?

They sound cheap.

1:19 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger la nadine said...

you're missing out, roguey.

1:34 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Darcy said...

So missing out! By far my favourite band right now.

dxxxx I've tried so hard to register on your online journal site but they don't like my usernames or pass words so they can piss off. But Felix - yes - yummy. So hot when he smiles and dances.

8:33 PM, July 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home